Gapura’s services continue to grow from ground handling to warehousing services, hospitality services and airport service assistance, as well as aviobridge operations, aviation security, flight approval, airport lounges and the learning center; all to ensure the total comfort and safety of our clients.
“JOUMPA” Airport Assistance
Gapura can offer tailored services for your convenience and for your special guests such as family, colleagues, clients and business associates. Our experienced airport assistance staff can assist you at the airport for your arrival, transit and departure. The ‘JOUMPA’ airport assistance service is available at more than 50 Airports in Indonesia.
- Meet & Greet Assistance
- Check-In Assistance
- Visa & Immigration Assistance
- Baggage Claim Assistance
- Customs Clearance Assistance
- Limousine Services
- International Events Group Assistance
Gapura employs well-trained, certified skilled workers to operate aviobridges in several airports:
- Soekarno Hatta International Airport (CGK) Jakarta, Terminal 1ABC , Terminal 2DEF & Terminal 3
- Kualanamu International Airport (KNO) Medan, Domestic & International Terminal
- Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II International Airport, Palembang (PLM)
- Sultan Syarif Kasim II International Airport, Pekanbaru (PKU)
- Raden Inten II International Airport, Tanjung Karang, Lampung (TKG)
- Minangkabau International Airport, Padang (PDG)
- Supadio International Airport, Pontianak (PNK)
- Sultan Iskandar Muda International Airport, Aceh (BTJ)
- Depati Amir Airport, Pangkal Pinang (PGK)
- Sultan Thaha Airport, Jambi (DJB)
- Various aviation security services
We can assist you to obtain Flight Clearance in Indonesia within 3 (three) working days *), except Medical Evacuation flight, the Flight Clearance could be less than 1 (one) day to obtain, including :
- Diplomatic Clearance from Ministry of Indonesian Foreign Affairs
- Security Clearance from Indonesian National Defence Forces
- Local Slot Time Approval
*) Depend on supported documents completion.
We believe that the pre-flight experience at the airport is just as important as the flight itself. We make available Airport Lounges in selected airports to provide guests with a more relaxing atmosphere, more spacious seating and fast wi-fi access as well as quality food and beverages; all to ensure an enhanced experience for passengers.
- Departure Hall, Supadio International Airport, Pontianak
As part of our commitment to provide world-class services, we have opened a Non Initial learning center that fully complies with international aviation industry standards:
Gapura Learning Center has received acknowledgement in the form of certifications from the Directorate General of Air Transport, Ministry of Transportation of the Republic of Indonesia, for the following Initial courses: